Crowns help strengthen any tooth that cannot stand on its own
A bridge attaches two crowns together in order to replace missing teeth
We ensure that the crowns and bridges we use are of the highest quality
A bridge attaches two crowns together in order to replace missing teeth. We crown the tooth in front and the tooth in the back. Then we attach a false tooth to these two crowns, creating what is called the "bridge." Although we typically prefer to do dental implants for missing teeth, there are several instances where a bridge is the procedure of choice. We will sit with you and discuss your possible options, and we will always let you determine the procedure you are most comfortable with in the long-run.
Crowns and bridges are very esthetic and lifelike. Usually no one will ever be able to tell that we even worked on it. And they are very long lasting, as well.
Dr. Mike Milligan at Eastland Dental Center has been creating high quality crowns and bridges for his patients for over 25 years. By using some of the finest dental labs available, Dr. Milligan and his staff ensure that your crowns and bridges are of the highest quality. This will result in an effective, long-term restoration that will continue to please and satisfy you for years to come!
- Restorative Crowns Bloomington - Bloomington patients restore their smiles with versatile dental crowns
- Crown Bloomington IL - Restore your smile after root canal therapy with crown treatment in our Bloomington, IL office
- Dental Bridges Bloomington IL - How dental bridges from your Bloomington, IL dentist differ from crowns
- Dental Crowns Normal - Dental crowns from your dentist near Normal designed to suit your needs
- Crowns Bloomington IL - What is the Difference Between a Crown and a Bridge?
- Dental Crowns Bloomington IL - Get Perfect Dental Crowns in Bloomington IL
- Best Crowns And Bridges Bloomington - Crowns and bridges; the best options for restoring teeth in Bloomington
- Dental Crowns Procedure Bloomington - Instances in which the dental crowns procedure may be warranted in our Bloomington area practice