Helps to replace missing teeth
Helps to protect and preserve the natural teeth that remain
Enjoy increased chewing ability, clearer speech, and a more natural look
It is very important to your overall health to replace missing teeth and keep your oral health in top shape. Losing your teeth can be a serious sign that your overall health is in decline. In fact, Dr. Charles Mayo, founder of the Mayo Clinic, said that people who keep their original, natural teeth live an average of ten years longer than people who lose their teeth.
Dental implants are a very effective way to replace missing teeth. They're strong and natural feeling, and are extremely successful in preserving your chewing power. You can replace front teeth or back teeth, or even several teeth at a time with dental implants.
Dental Implants have a number of benefits. Open spaces in your mouth where teeth have been lost can make other teeth shift into that space, causing gaps between your teeth. So by replacing those missing teeth with dental implants, not only do you have more teeth to chew with and better functionality, but you will be helping to protect and preserve the natural teeth that remain.
Usually a titanium root is placed under the gum and into the jaw where the missing tooth was. A crown is made that replaces the part of the tooth in your mouth that you see and chew with. A piece called an abutment attaches that titanium root to the crown, so it is a three-piece process.
Dental implants can last many years. And the newer dental implants that we use can last a lifetime. Everyone is different, and everyone's bones and body react and heal differently, but with the titanium materials we use now for our implants, we are seeing phenomenal success with our patients.
Here at Eastland Dental Center, we've been replacing teeth with implants for many years, and our staff has extensive experience with all types of implants. We enjoy a very high, long-term success rate with our patients, and find that dental implants are often the procedure of choice when it comes to replacing missing teeth.
- How affordable are dental implants in Bloomington?
- Bloomington area patients ask if dental implants are affordable
- The cost of dental implants for Bloomington area patients
- Bloomington dentists offer effective treatment for tooth loss with dental implants
- The cost of dental implants in Bloomington, IL is an investment in your smile
- Avoid the issues of tooth loss with dental implants from your dentist in the Normal area
- What are Alternatives to Dental Implants?
- Dental Implants cost Bloomington
- The importance of an implant dentist in Bloomington IL
- The benefits of dental implants for tooth restoration in Bloomington
- Rediscover your best smile with dental implants in Bloomington, IL