We complete both full and partial dentures
Dentures are good for missing teeth
We use the best labs and the highest quality materials for our dentures
We complete both full and partial dentures, whichever you are in need of. Our partial dentures are available in a number of different types and styles, and can be anchored to good teeth within the arch to stabilize them and give them strength. A partial denture replaces some of the teeth in the dental arch, whereas a full denture replaces all of them. We offer several different types of partial dentures such as an economy type or a transitional partial denture, which is available while a patient is considering the possibility of a dental implant. Dental implants can be placed in the jaw to allow your dentures to snap in. It is life-changing for our patients and it is very rewarding to see this confidence change occur in our clients.
If you are dealing with one missing tooth or several missing teeth, schedule a consultation with Dr. Milligan to find out what he and the staff at Eastland Dental Center can do to help create the perfect smile for you! You may find that full or partial dentures, with or without dental implants, may be the key to creating that smile you love and are confident with!
- How can dental implants be used for Bloomington area denture patients?
- Bloomington dentist offers high-quality dentures for the best fit
- Are partial dentures the only types of dentures available near Normal, IL?
- What are your best options in Bloomington, IL when you need dentures at the age of 30?
- Using partial dentures in our office near Normal, IL, we promote healthy, beautiful smiles
- Dentures in Bloomington
- Feel confident wearing permanent dentures from your Bloomington dentist