During hygiene cleanings, we will examine your mouth for conditions such as gum disease, cavities, bite concerns, oral cancer, and other problems. We will clean plaque and tartar from your teeth, preventing and treating a number of unwelcome problems such as gum disease and halitosis (bad breath). We can even use lasers to kill the bacteria in your mouth and keep it from spreading to the rest of your body.
We work with you to determine the best interval to come in to the dental office for teeth cleanings. For some people it is three months, others six, and for some, just once a year. And we review your at-home oral hygiene routine – you know you should brush at least twice each day and floss at least once each day, eat sensibly, don’t smoke, exercise, and get proper sleep.
We have different options and products to support your dental hygiene cleanings and home care so that you can keep up with what we've done in our office. One of these options is the new MouthWatcher's toothbrush. This toothbrush actually sterilizes itself, and the bristles on that toothbrush clean better than any other toothbrush we've ever seen. We give you a MouthWatcher’s toothbrush to maintain your teeth cleanings at home and to make sure that what we do in our office lasts as long as possible.
Dr. Mike Milligan and the dental hygienists at Eastland Dental Center are very up-to-date in their dental techniques, and constantly participate in the latest dental training in order to learn about new advances in the dental industry. If you have not been in for a teeth cleaning recently, call Eastland Dental Center today to schedule an appointment.
- Bloomington area dentist describes preventative dental care
- Why is professional teeth cleaning around Normal, IL essential to your dental health?
- PWhat is the purpose of professional teeth cleaning in Bloomington, IL?
- Teeth Cleaning in Bloomington
- The process of receiving a good teeth cleaning by Bloomington dentist
- Normal Teeth Cleaning Procedure
- Home teeth cleaning helps our patients from Bloomington and other IL areas avoid root canal therapy
- True teeth cleaning extends beyond the commonly known methods in Bloomington, IL