The KöR Whitening System
The most effective whitening treatment we offer is the KöR Whitening System, which has been shown to whiten teeth up to 15 shades over the course of treatment. Although it uses a professional level of bleaching agent, KöR Whitening is tolerated exceedingly well by teeth and gums. KöR treatment begins with wearing custom fit trays for a minimum of 14 consecutive nights followed by 1 in office treatment. Trays are then worn 1 night per month to maintain the desired level of whitening.
This system has been designed to aid natural teeth in their oxygen absorption, which allows for this element, combined with the bleach solution to reach stains in the deep layers of enamel, where they have settled. The action of this combination dissolves the stain molecules, and results in a bright white smile that lasts many months. Patients from teens to older adults can see a vast improvement in stains that have been resistant to traditional methods, even those caused by medications.
Philips Zoom! Whitening
In as little as 45 minutes, Zoom! has been shown to whiten teeth up to 8 shades. Treatment begins with 1 in office visit that combines whitening gel and visible LED ZOOM! light to produce maximum whitening results in the shortest time possible. Custom trays are then worn 1 night per month to maintain your desired level of whitening.
Although results from any teeth whitening treatment can last from months to years, there is no way to avoid future stains completely. Therefore, many of our patients maintain results through short whitening sessions performed as needed through our Whitening for Life program.
Whitening for Life - Take Home Whitening Trays
With the Whitening for Life program, take home whitening trays allow you to whiten anywhere and anytime at your own pace. For a one-time startup fee of $150, patients receive custom trays and 1 touch up whitening kit at every six-month dental check-up (2 tubes per year). Additional tubes are available for purchase. Terms of the Whitening for Life Program are simple:
- Maintain preventative six-month visits. This allows us to ensure both the beauty and function of your smile.
- Call at least 24 hours in advance should you need to reschedule your appointment.
To gain confidence in your smile, contact us for your teeth whitening consultation.
- Bloomington, IL residents find a trusted dentist for tooth whitening
- Bloomington area patients can benefit from professional grade teeth whitening procedures
- Where can I go in Bloomington for safe teeth whitening services?
- Bloomington patients benefit from teeth whitening at an affordable cost
- Bloomington, IL patients smile brighter with Zoom! Teeth whitening
- Patients in Normal, IL benefit from teeth whitening, including Zoom! and KöR
- Why professional teeth whitening is your best option for a brighter smile in Bloomington
- Finally get the results you want with KöR Whitening Treatment in Bloomington, IL
- Discover which of the dental whitening systems in Bloomington, IL will be most effective for your smile
- Teeth Whitening From Your Dentist Near Normal, IL does more than brighten your smile
- With the KöR whitening system, your Bloomington, IL dentist gets you the results you desire
- Tooth Whitening in Bloomington
- The rewards of cosmetic teeth whitening in Bloomington
- Available Teeth Whitening Methods in Bloomington
- Teeth whitening systems from your Bloomington, IL dentist combat a variety of stains