A Cosmetic Dentist in Bloomington Creates Stunning Smiles
The goal of a cosmetic dentist is to create a beautiful change to your teeth and gums, and therefore your smile. Cosmetic dentistry is about more than teeth whitening, although they are two popular procedures performed by cosmetic dentists. It includes any treatment that will improve the aesthetics of your smile. Gorgeous smiles are not just for celebrities and the wealthy anymore, they are within reach of everyone now. You can have the Hollywood smile you have always wanted by visiting a cosmetic dentist in Bloomington.
Choosing a provider can be the most important decision you make about your cosmetic treatment. Finding an experienced, accomplished, and talented dental aesthetician can make the difference in elation and despair when you see the final results of your treatments. At Eastland Dental Center, Dr. Mike Milligan and Dr. Kenneth Gerstein are consummate professionals with many years of experience, countless hours of advanced education, numerous awards, and most important of all, complete dedication to providing the very best for their patients at all times.
Eastland Dental Center offers a number of services that may be employed in a smile makeover:
- Tooth whitening – If your teeth are discolored, the Kor Whitening system will give you dazzling white teeth.
- Dental Implants – If you have missing teeth, dental implants are the preferred treatment. They are strong, durable, natural looking and feeling, and extremely stable.
- Crowns and Bridges – Dental crowns are essentially a hollow artificial tooth that is cemented over the remaining healthy structure of a weakened tooth, providing strength, stability, and protection – like a thimble over your finger. Crowns made of porcelain are virtually indiscernible from natural teeth. Bridges are used to replace missing teeth, or even a single missing tooth. They are crowns with replacement teeth attached between them. The crowns are bonded to the teeth adjacent to the gap, creating a bridge to span the opening.
- Braces – Traditional metal braces are still available to correct misalignment and bite issues, however, there are options available that are more attractive. Dr. Milligan is a certified provider for both Invisalign clear braces.
- Dentures – Both complete and partial dentures are another method of replacing missing teeth. They are a natural looking and comfortable restoration; however, implants are the preferred option.
If you are unhappy with your smile, call Eastland Dental Center to schedule a consultation to learn what options can give you a stunning smile.Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page