Safe and effective teeth whitening options at your local Bloomington dentist
If you have tried over-the-counter teeth whitening products such as gels, toothpaste, or whitening strips, you know that they can be uncomfortable and provide lackluster results. At Eastland Dental Center in Bloomington, IL, we offer a variety of better, safer options for our patients for a teeth whitening experience tailored to each person’s specific needs. Whether you are interested in at-home whitening or in-office whitening, we have effective teeth whitening systems that will help you achieve the smile you deserve!
What causes dental stains?
Even the patients who are the most diligent about brushing and flossing can experience tooth discoloration over time. A variety of circumstances can play a role in causing yellow or discolored teeth, including:
- Drinking coffee, tea, or red wine
- Eating richly colored foods such as berries and tomato sauce
- Smoking or chewing tobacco
- Taking some types of medications, such as tetracycline or certain blood pressure medicines
- Fluoride over-exposure during tooth development
Teeth whitening options at Eastland Dental
We offer multiple tooth whitening systems at Eastland Dental to suit a variety of patient needs and preferences. Whether you are interested in treating a single stained tooth or whitening your entire smile, our team of dedicated dental professionals is here to help. The two most common tooth whitening treatments that patients choose at our office are:
- Whitening For Life Program: We make custom trays for your upper and lower teeth. You will apply a gel to the trays and wear them for at least one hour per day for two weeks to see the best results upfront. You can then use the trays and gel for a boost as needed. With this program you receive whitening gel at each of your six month hygiene visits. You will want to utilize the new gel after your cleaning to keep your smile looking white so it does not fade to your previous tooth shade prior to whitening.
- Philips ZOOM!: For patients who want rapid results, the Philips ZOOM! whitening system can be a great choice. You first come into the office for a treatment that uses an LED light-activated whitening gel to give you whiter, brighter teeth in just one visit. Then, you can maintain your terrific results at home with custom-made trays for one night per month.
Are you ready to take the next step towards your whitest, brightest smile? Call Eastland Dental Center in Bloomington, IL today at (309) 663-4711.