Well-known dentist in Bloomington transforms smiles with porcelain veneers
A beautiful smile attracts others to you. It is one of the first features people notice when meeting each other. Smiling releases endorphins or “feel good” hormones that help boost your mood. With so many reasons to smile, patients want their smiles to be radiant and attractive. They turn to Dr. Mike Milligan and his team at Eastland Dental Center for smile transformations. We provide the utmost patient comfort, utilizing safe and effective dental materials and technology, at our Bloomington office. Our cosmetic dental treatments include porcelain veneers and Lumineers.
Porcelain veneers can be the ideal treatment for gapped, misshapen, discolored, uneven, worn, or chipped teeth. Veneers are wafer thin shells that are bonded onto the teeth. Porcelain is a stain resistant, strong, and durable material that blends nicely with the smile. There is minimal tooth preparation to ensure the veneers are not bulky. Lumineers are as thin as contact lenses and are typically a more conservative treatment in comparison to porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers and Lumineers provide many patient benefits including:
- Brightening teeth – Porcelain veneers and Lumineers can be ideal for covering permanent tooth stains left by medications such as tetracycline.
- Closing gaps between teeth – Both treatments can restore beauty to a smile with minor gaps.
- Restoring chipped or cracked teeth – Lumineers and veneers can restore teeth with minor damage.
- Providing straight looking teeth – Both restorations can provide the appearance of perfectly straight teeth.
- Reshaping teeth – When veneers or Lumineers are placed on misshapen teeth, the restorations blend naturally with the smile.
Exploring your options
To explore your candidacy for veneers or Lumineers, we recommend scheduling a consultation with Dr. Milligan. He will examine your mouth, teeth, and gums to determine if veneers or Lumineers are right for you. If you are a candidate for treatment, he will form a plan.
Dr. Milligan understands a cosmetic dental treatment can boost self-esteem and renew confidence. Veneers and Lumineers can restore the radiance, sparkle, and shine to your smile. Do you want to go after the smile of your dreams? If you do, call our friendly and knowledgeable team at (309) 663-4711 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Milligan.Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page