- A beautiful smile makes you feel better about yourself
- There are several cosmetic procedures that will help enhance your smile
- We will help you get an amazing smile
It is important to look at the balance between the cosmetics of your smile and your mouth's functionalities, so the smile that we create for you must also be in harmony with the function of your mouth. Straight white teeth, healthy gums, and clean fresh breath all work in harmony to give you that beautiful confident smile that is so pleasing to yourself and everyone around you.
Eastland Dental Center can help you straighten your teeth, whiten your teeth, fix chipped teeth, bond teeth, and can create composite to improve your smile. In addition, we offer special programs such as our "Whitening for Life" where we will continue to whiten your teeth for free as long as you continue to follow up at the dental office for check-ups and cleanings. If you make the effort to take care of your dental health, we will help keep your teeth looking gorgeous and white in return!
Whether you are looking to have your teeth whitened, a broken or chipped tooth fixed, or having cosmetic braces (such as Invisalign) put in place, Eastland Dental Center has the experience and the expertise to create an amazing smile for you! Call us today to schedule a consultation and find out what we can do to help get you the gorgeous smile that you deserve!
- Cosmetic dentistry in our office near Normal builds beautiful smiles
- A Cosmetic Dentist in Bloomington Creates Stunning Smiles
- What Causes the Discoloration of a Tooth?
- A cosmetic dental makeover with your dentist in Bloomington, IL is all about you
- Cosmetic fillings a wonderful option at Eastland Dental Center in Bloomington, IL
Services we offer
- Teeth Cleaning
- Digital X-Rays
- Oral Cancer Screening - Velscope
- Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Teeth Whitening
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Dentures and Partials
- Root Canal
- Bone Grafting
- Gum Disease
- Oral DNA – Salivary Diagnostics
- Dental Infection
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Myofunctional Therapy
- Physician Collaboration