- Crowns help strengthen any tooth that may have a large cavity, start of a fracture, or a large old filling compromising the strength of the tooth
- A bridge attaches two or more crowns together in order to replace missing teeth
- We ensure that the crowns and bridges we use are of the highest quality material to feel and look natural
Crowns are like a thimble over your finger. We create one by taking out any decay from the tooth itself. Then we smooth the broken areas, and then we cover it with the crown. We can strengthen the crown when necessary with bonding or pins to make sure it is sturdy and delivers you optimum chewing power.
A bridge attaches two crowns together in order to replace missing teeth. We crown the tooth in front and the tooth in the back. Then we attach a false tooth to these two crowns, creating what is called the "bridge." Although we typically prefer to do dental implants for missing teeth, there are several instances where a bridge is the procedure of choice. We will sit with you and discuss your possible options, and we will always let you determine the procedure you are most comfortable with in the long-run.
Crowns and bridges are very esthetic and lifelike. Usually no one will ever be able to tell that we even worked on it. And they are very long lasting, as well.
Dr. Mike Milligan at Eastland Dental Center has been creating high quality crowns and bridges for his patients for over 25 years. By using some of the finest dental labs available, Dr. Mike, Dr. Marisa and the staff ensure that your crowns and bridges are of the highest quality. This will result in an effective, long-term restoration that will continue to please and satisfy you for years to come!
- Dentist in Bloomington, IL describes the procedure for placement of dental crowns
- Patients in Bloomington, IL ask about the process of placing dental crowns
- Instances in which the dental crowns procedure may be warranted in our Bloomington area practice
- Crowns and bridges; the best options for restoring teeth in Bloomington
- Get Perfect Dental Crowns in Bloomington IL
Services we offer
- Teeth Cleaning
- Digital X-Rays
- Oral Cancer Screening - Velscope
- Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Teeth Whitening
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Dentures and Partials
- Root Canal
- Bone Grafting
- Gum Disease
- Oral DNA – Salivary Diagnostics
- Dental Infection
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Myofunctional Therapy
- Physician Collaboration