- Fillings help to effectively restore your tooth that has been decayed by a cavity, large or small
- Fillings look natural and the shade is matched to your tooth color
Routine checkups are essential to catch tooth decay early. During checkups, we use low-radiation x-rays to show you any area of concern. You see exactly what we see, and we can discuss the possible options to determine what type of filling or restoration is preferred in that specific situation.
If we do find a cavity, it is essential to have any recommended treatment in the time frame we provide. This will prevent further growth of the cavity, help prevent it from spreading to adjacent teeth, and prevent a toothache from developing. We find in most cases that tooth colored fillings are best because they look and feel natural. They are also combined with a bonding material that helps them stay in place.
If you currently have other kinds of fillings that you find are becoming discolored or are unattractive to the overall look of your teeth, we can evaluate them to be replaced with a new tooth colored filling.
If you are concerned about a certain tooth developing a cavity, make a phone call to Eastland Dental Center today to find out what Dr. Mike, Dr. Marisa and the dental team can do for you. When decay is caught early, fillings are a great way to keep cavities from spreading and causing more damage to your teeth, your oral health, and to your overall health as well.
- Patients in Bloomington, IL can have strong and esthetic dental fillings from an experienced dental team
- Composite dental fillings from your dentist near Normal benefit the smile
- Dental fillings are an effective treatment for cavities in Bloomington
- Understanding Dental Cavities in Bloomington
- It is important to replace temporary tooth fillings in IL
Services we offer
- Teeth Cleaning
- Digital X-Rays
- Oral Cancer Screening - Velscope
- Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Teeth Whitening
- Orthodontics – 6 Month Smiles
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Dentures and Partials
- Root Canal
- Bone Grafting
- Gum Disease
- Oral DNA – Salivary Diagnostics
- Dental Infection
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Myofunctional Therapy
- Physician Collaboration