- Helps to replace missing teeth
- Helps to protect and preserve the natural teeth that remain
- Enjoy increased chewing ability, clearer speech, and a more natural look
Dental implants are a very effective way to replace missing teeth. They're strong and natural feeling, and are extremely successful in preserving your chewing power. You can replace front teeth or back teeth, or even several teeth at a time with dental implants.
Dental Implants have a number of benefits. Open spaces in your mouth where teeth have been lost can make other teeth shift into that space, causing gaps between your teeth. So by replacing those missing teeth with dental implants, not only do you have more teeth to chew with and better functionality, but you will be helping to protect and preserve the natural teeth that remain.
Usually a titanium root is placed under the gum and into the jaw where the missing tooth was. A crown is made that replaces the part of the tooth in your mouth that you see and chew with. A piece called an abutment attaches that titanium root to the crown, so it is a three-piece process.
Dental implants can last many years. And the newer dental implants that we use can last a lifetime. Everyone is different, and everyone's bones and body react and heal differently, but with the titanium materials we use now for our implants, we are seeing phenomenal success with our patients.
Here at Eastland Dental Center, we've been replacing teeth with implants for many years, and our staff has extensive experience with all types of implants. We enjoy a very high, long-term success rate with our patients, and find that dental implants are often the procedure of choice when it comes to replacing missing teeth.
- Dentures, implants, and bridges: tooth replacement options available in Bloomington, IL dental practice
- Rediscover your best smile with dental implants in Bloomington, IL
- The benefits of dental implants for tooth restoration in Bloomington
- The importance of an implant dentist in Bloomington IL
- Dental Implants cost Bloomington IL
Services we offer
- Teeth Cleaning
- Digital X-Rays
- Oral Cancer Screening - Velscope
- Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Teeth Whitening
- Orthodontics – 6 Month Smiles
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Dentures and Partials
- Root Canal
- Bone Grafting
- Gum Disease
- Oral DNA – Salivary Diagnostics
- Dental Infection
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Myofunctional Therapy
- Physician Collaboration