Dental Care Services by Dentists Dr. Mike Milligan & Dr. Marisa Milligan
Dr. Mike Milligan
and Dr. Marisa Milligan know that people feel most comfortable receiving dental treatment in a familiar setting, with care by a dentist and team they already know and have confidence in. Building and maintaining this bond of trust is important at Eastland Dental Center
. It is one of the reasons we strive to provide all the dental care services most people will need in a lifetime, at our Bloomington, IL office.
Prevention is important! We work hard to help you avoid the discomfort, inconvenience, and expense of extensive dental work, with:
- Professional teeth cleaning, at intervals that make the most sense for your oral condition. You can also count on advice for home care and products.
- Sealants, a painless treatment for children and adults that reduces risk of molar cavities by nearly 80 percent.
- Topical fluoride treatment helps to keep kids cavity-free and is beneficial to cavity-prone adults, as well.
- Digital x-rays with high resolution and minimal radiation exposure.
- Oral cancer screening with VELscope, because prognosis is best with early detection.
With a deep understanding of the oral-systemic link (mouth-body connection), we act as gatekeepers for your oral health and overall wellness with:
- Gum disease treatment.
- Oral DNA - salivary diagnostic testing to detect specific oral pathogens related to gum disease, gene markers for oral and systemic inflammation, and risk factors for HPV-related oral cancers.
- Resolution of dental infection.
- Treatment for obstructive sleep apnea.
- Myofunctional therapy.
- Collaboration with your physician for integrated healthcare.
If problems do occur, we are here to help with restorative procedures:
Are you ready to take your beautiful smile to the next level? At Eastland Dental Center, cosmetic enhancement is tailored to your teeth, schedule, and budget with:
Our team takes your smile seriously. Call
our Bloomington, IL office at (309) 663-4711
to schedule dental care services by a highly-qualified, experienced dentist – Dr. Mike Milligan or Dr. Marisa Milligan.