Fillings help to effectively restore your tooth that has been decayed by a cavity, large or small
Fillings are best because they look natural and can be colored and whitened with your teeth
It is very important to take proper care of your teeth to ensure that you do not get cavities. However, if it does happen, it is essential that you catch tooth decay early enough to allow a dentist to properly restore the tooth and keep it from getting worse. This is where fillings come in--they are an extremely workable solution for restoring a tooth that has been decayed by a cavity, large or small.
Checkups are essential in ensuring that you catch tooth decay early. During checkups, we can use low-radiation x-rays to show you the areas of concern for cavities and tooth decay. You see exactly what we see, and we can discuss the possible options to determine what type of filling or restoration is preferred in that specific situation.
If we do find a cavity, it is essential to get the fillings in to effectively restore your tooth and help them keep their strength and structure. We find that white fillings are best because they look natural and can be colored and whitened with your teeth. They are also combined with a bonding material that helps them stay in place better and allows them to be much stronger than silver or gold fillings.
If you currently have other kinds of fillings that you find are becoming discolored or are unattractive to the overall look of your teeth, we can also go in and replace the fillings with the newer, whiter fillings for you as well.
If you are concerned about a certain tooth developing a cavity, make a phone call to Eastland Dental Center today to find out what Dr. Milligan and his staff can do for you. When caught early and often, fillings are a great way to keep cavities from spreading and causing more damage to your teeth, your oral health, and to your overall health as well.
- Benefits of composite fillings for Bloomington area patients
- Bloomington dental practice offers cavity prevention, detection, and treatment services, including fillers
- Repairing decayed teeth with affordable cavity fillings in Bloomington
- Respected dentist near Normal, IL explains the dental filling procedure
- Save your teeth with affordable cavity fillings near Normal, IL
- A dentist near Normal, IL can keep your smile beautiful with tooth-colored fillings
- How to determine what affordable dental fillings are all about with your Bloomington, IL dentist
- Restore teeth with a composite dental filling procedure in Bloomington, IL
- Dental Fillings in Bloomington
- Should you get Bloomington, IL, Dental Fillings?
- It is important to replace temporary tooth fillings in IL
- Understanding Dental Cavities in Bloomington
- Dental fillings are an effective treatment for cavities in Bloomington
- Composite dental fillings from your dentist near Normal benefit the smile