- We complete both full and partial dentures
- Dentures are good for missing teeth
- We use the best labs and the highest quality materials for our dentures
We complete both full and partial dentures, whichever you are in need of. Our partial dentures are available in a number of different types and styles, and can be anchored to good teeth within the arch to stabilize them and give them strength. A partial denture replaces some of the teeth in the dental arch, whereas a full denture replaces all of them. We offer several different types of partial dentures such as an economy type or a transitional partial denture, which is available while a patient is considering the possibility of a dental implant. Dental implants can be placed in the jaw to allow your dentures to snap in. It is life-changing for our patients and it is very rewarding to see this confidence change occur in our clients.
If you are dealing with one missing tooth or several missing teeth, schedule a consultation with Dr. Mike or Dr. Marisa to find out what they and the team at Eastland Dental Center can do to help create the perfect smile for you! You may find that full or partial dentures, with or without dental implants, may be the key to creating that smile you love and are confident with!
- Feel confident wearing permanent dentures from your Bloomington dentist
- Dentures in Bloomington
- Using partial dentures in our office near Normal, IL, we promote healthy, beautiful smiles
- What are your best options in Bloomington, IL when you need dentures at the age of 30?
- Are partial dentures the only types of dentures available near Normal, IL?
Services we offer
- Teeth Cleaning
- Digital X-Rays
- Oral Cancer Screening - Velscope
- Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Teeth Whitening
- Orthodontics – 6 Month Smiles
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Dentures and Partials
- Root Canal
- Bone Grafting
- Gum Disease
- Oral DNA – Salivary Diagnostics
- Dental Infection
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Myofunctional Therapy
- Physician Collaboration